How can you get started with small action steps for a sustainable living?
Premasri joins me to discuss the Mission LiFE (Lifestyle for Environment) programme, a nudge based climate action movement initiated by the Indian government.
Key topics: 75 small action steps for everyday sustainable living
Some of the action items under Energy Savings include
- Keep temperature of Air Conditioners to 24 degrees
- Prefer CNG/ EV vehicle over petrol/ diesel vehicles
- Use carpooling with friends & colleagues
Some of the action items under water Savings include
- Reuse water drained out from AC/RO for cleaning utensils, watering plants and others
Some of the action items under reducing single use plastics include
- Use cloth bag for shopping instead of plastic bags
- Carry your own water bottle wherever possible
Apply to the Mission LiFE global call for ideas: https://www.niti.gov.in/life | LiFE document: https://bit.ly/3U9OeD0
Artwork courtesy – www.terregeneration.com a content agency specialised in telling stories in climate, biodiversity and sustainability.
Liked the episode? Give a rating and write a review on Apple Podcasts (https://apple.co/2LFBCVw). Share it with 3 people in your network, it just takes 30seconds.