Did you know that manufacturing a t-shirt consumes around 2700L of water in the entire process?
On this episode, Co-Founder of Ecohike joins the Mission Shunya podcast to describe their new range of products that is made of recycled plastic bottles.
Preview(opens in a new tab)Add titleSustainable Clothing – Turning plastic into wearable fabric
Unique value proposition of the t-shirt
- Made from 12 recycled pet bottles.
- 70% less CO2 emission while manufacturing.
- 250 grams of landfill saved.
- Non dyed and no colors added.
- High moisture absorbing.
- Anti microbial & anti odor.
- Skin friendly & breathable.
- Includes customized logo.
Visit www.ecohike.in to know more about the company and their product portfolio.