Did you know that manufacturing a t-shirt consumes around 2700L of water in the entire process?
On this episode, Co-Founder of Ecohike joins the Mission Shunya podcast to describe their new range of products that is made of recycled plastic bottles.
Listen to the full episode on all major platforms for Apple and Android devices.
Preview(opens in a new tab)Add titleSustainable Clothing – Turning plastic into wearable fabric
Unique value proposition of the t-shirt
- Made from 12 recycled pet bottles.
- 70% less CO2 emission while manufacturing.
- 250 grams of landfill saved.
- Non dyed and no colors added.
- High moisture absorbing.
- Anti microbial & anti odor.
- Skin friendly & breathable.
- Includes customized logo.
Visit www.ecohike.in to know more about the company and their product portfolio.
Subscribe to the Mission Shunya podcast to get the latest updates.