WoW! This makes system designs on blogs very easy!
With this tool, I will be coming up with interactive system designing tools.
Another typical use of Excel is a calculator. In the example below, it is a simplified version of a refinance calculator.
Users can enter new values for the loan, current and new interest rates, and the refinance fees, and get a calculation a graph for when the new mortgage will pay off.
In order to allow people to enter data in cells, you need to set AllowInteractivity=True and AllowTyping=True.
Step by step:
- Create the workbook
- Save or upload the workbook to a public folder in http://office.live.com
- Get the embed code for that workbook
- Embed it in your web page
- Change AllowInteractivity to true
- Change AllowTyping to true
- How to embed Excel on a web page